Hello and Welcome :)

Hey strangers I'm Misya. You all can call me Sya. :) I got really, really, REALLY bored so here I am, making this blog, and hopefully this blog is a success and becomes FAMOUS!!! :D Unfortunately, that can only happen in my dreams. I'm hoping for dreams to come true, literally. The reason is cuz recently I've been having dreams of ONE DIRECTION (just so you know, I'm a true directioner ^^) and those dreams are soon to come true, I hope. Okay, now what else should I say..............(blur). I seriously don't know what to talk about. Umm.....Uh.....Oh, right. I'll be updating this blog almost everyday, if I'm free, or maybe when I'm just really bored, I might update it by then too. And when I'm in a bad mood and wanting to express my feelings, I'll let it out here. Sounds good? Great! And I might also add some good advice too. Maybe about life, school, relationships, etc. So, I guess that's all for today. K bye!!!

*sorry guys for all the grammatical errors and all :P it's already my natural way of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment